• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Viewing saved files on signlab

undertaker

Hello everybody, I am a stonemason based in Ireland.
I recently switched to signlab 10 as the package I use for designing and cutting stencils, I use a Summa plotter.
This software is much more complex than the previous system I used and has many features I really don't need.
I regularly run into problems and I have joined this forum in the hope that more experienced users might have time to help me occasionally.
The current issue is this, when I design a stencil I save it using the save as button which works fine, if I need to open this file again to check something it's right there,but her is my problem, if I need to open 2 customer files and have them both on screen I can't, the first one disappears when I open the second, is there A way I can gave two files open on screen at the same time.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

d fleming

I have a two monitor setup.Using multiple instance under options you can have more than one file open at a time. Place one open file on each monitor. You can drag/drop between them, or import as others have stated.

JR's

Mr. Fleming, you just taught me something mind blowing.
I have sign lab 64 bit and 32-bit and they both do certain things good.
I would constantly save file and reopen it in the other program

I have a two monitor setup.Using multiple instance under options you can have more than one file open at a time. Place one open file on each monitor. You can drag/drop between them, or import as others have stated.
I did not know I can drag-and-drop. So cool thank you

undertaker

Thanks a million folks,I did not know about importing a second file,
this is such a help to me, I really appreciate it.