• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Cutter 34" or 54" contour - what to buy?

Reelimpatient

So I'm looking to buy a 34" or 54" US cutter SC cutter. I'm thinking for 99% of my cuts, a 34" should work.
Is there some reasons or ideas I may not have considered that would lead me to a 54" ???

All suggestions or opinions are welcome, as well as why not to buy a US cutter brand.

I'm not in a high production shop, just working out of my garage to provide items for several websites I have and take care of. So while I would like it to get real busy, I'm just starting out and trying to minimize my startup cost.

Thanks !

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
US cutter is considered a budget brand but it's not horrible. They can be very good startup machines. Also, don't be fooled by the US part of their name. They are 100% Chinese. 34" should be good. Most people start with a 24" and move up from there as needed.