• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Express Versions???

smullen

What version of V.E. LXI are you all running (that are running it)???

I bought mine like a year ago and I'm on 6.6V1 May 7 2001 SP1...

I was just wondering of there were any updates, where I could get them and what they do exactly....

Mine seems to be working OK, just wondering...

Sign Warehouse's page is not exactly loaded with info on it and Scanvec's doesn't mention the Re-Branded package....

xtremegraphics

Did you try contacting Sign Warehouse , they should be able to help you out! If there is a newer version of that software I am sure they would have access to it!

Lonely Fisherman

Mine says VE LXI Expert 7.5v5 Build Number 0641.

Some days it's so frustrating to use LXI that I'd like to throw it out a window. But I wouldn't know where to go for a replacement.

My latest issue is the fact that I can't seem to export a file no matter what file type I try. Errrgh!!!!!!!!!

Fish....

skyhigh

the update for the 6.6v1 MASTER is $145.00
I THINK the only thing its gonna help you out with is importing "illustrator" files that were saved version 5 and up. Other than that, I was told, you won't see much difference.

Compilla

Actually there's some more features,
Mirror Tool, Compound by Color, order tool bar, Select within, PDF import, Circle Shape ( Master), Autodimention,Brake apart, XP support Etc.

freeportsign

I broke my usb dongal a while back and called them and got the new release V7 and a new dongal for $99.00. Remember do not be afraid to ask for discounts or is there a sale on this item. They will not offer it to you sale or not.

skyhigh

Compilla said:
Actually there's some more features,
Mirror Tool, Compound by Color, order tool bar, Select within, PDF import, Circle Shape ( Master), Autodimention,Brake apart, XP support Etc.

Well thanks for the info....... I spoke with the sales rep less than a week ago, and what I reported is what she told me. Are you using expert or master? I think most of what you mentioned is allready in master 6