• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vinyl for small decals

Ok I already posted message about small decals I'm trying to do. I'm wondering if their is a different type of vinyl I can use. I normal use oracal 651 but we are have lots of trouble weeding it. Any suggestions??

HulkSmash

Ok I already posted message about small decals I'm trying to do. I'm wondering if their is a different type of vinyl I can use. I normal use oracal 651 but we are have lots of trouble weeding it. Any suggestions??

In my experience, if you have trouble weeding one type of vinyl, it'll be the same with others. Make sure you have the right pressure on the plotter, and make sure its actually weedable, and not so small that its impossible.

R08

Oracal 651 should be easy to weel.
Is your blade sharp?
Is your offset correct?

2B

Using 651 and not a bit of weed issues. we do see some difficulty with the really small cuts with sharp corners/lines but that is b/c Im lazy & have not replaced the dull blade :)