• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Vinyl Logo Applied Across Panels

DPD

Hi Everyone,

This one is new to me. I typically apply vinyl where there is no gap between the panels. The way the things are on-site is that I have 3-75.5L x 63"H glass panels that are spaced 1/2" from each other. The customer wants the company logo across the panels. Here's where I can use some advice: It's the company logo and I typically do not change the kerning or scale of logos but it seems to me that if I don't change the spacing between the letters then there's no way to do this.

What would all of you do? How do you set this job up? Is this one of those things where the logo simply has to be adjusted to fit?

Sorry about all the questions but my mind is racing with the possibilities. Thanks.

-denis

MikePro

agreed. i'd rather cut the panel gap out of the logo, and barely notice it as a whole (at that scale), than adjust the kerning of a logo and intentionally change the appearance of a client's image.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
[QUOTE="DPD, post: 1522884, member: 2174"...3-75.5L x 63"H glass panels...[/QUOTE]

That's 75.5"W" not "L". lol