• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl palette

Welder.man

Is there a way I can add different vinyls to the vinyl palette?

In the Omega learning guide (p165) it shows the vinyl family list and on it there is Avery 700, but I don't have that on my drop down list. I mainly use Avery 500, 700 and 900, does anyone know how i can add them to the list, I have omega 2.51

Tony Teveris

Simon the palettes you see are within the Gerber ColorId database and may not be up to date and I know some of them do not have Edge "firings" to print on.

But if you want these as Gerber *.PAL files I can create them and email.

If you want to create your own Vinyl palettes (*.pal) use the PALman from the Gerber Start menu and you can create your own. You can NOT change Gerber distributed PAL files.

Welder.man

Hi Tony If you could create these and email as you said you could I would really appreciate it.

I had a look at palman I can only enter a name and that name the colour on the screen, I guess could that go and do that for each colour I have in stock, But how does that tell the printer how to handle that particular vinyl. once I have entered the info I can save it but It has not shown up in the list of available vinyls.

Do I understand correct that the vinyl from the list has to match the vinyl used so the printer applies the correct heat and pressure settings?.

Sorry to be a nuisance but I am trying to get my head around what I need to do so I can use the vinyl I have.