• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VJ-1204 Firmware

tint_zone

i recently bought a new mainboard that didnt come with firmware, so i tried google and threads here but all are outdated links broken and stuff

so all i have is the new board and MEA with no firmware... a step by step instructions would be nice :)

serial # begins with EY4S

Any help thanks

heyskull

Their are firmwares on Mutohs site.
But I would advise on asking on this forum for an earlier versions as the later ones have all sorts of issues to stop you using third party inks.

SC

tint_zone

i Found MEA and some firmware (if anyone needs it u can msg me) but now it saying"Data Timeout, transfer failed" on the machine when i try to send it. I made sure ip address for the prog and the machine are matching and i am in board manager mode

Any help would be nice

tint_zone

finally found the problem... windows firewall had t be turned off so i updated the firmware now im getting a E070Err Commu.
Im thinking its probably mismatch with firmware for the heater to the newly install 2.01 firmware

when i fix it i will let u guys know