• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VJ 1204 opinions

Pinfinity

Just wondering how many guys out there are owners of this printer and how long have you owned it? What you think about its performance and if you had many issues with it? I own one, fairly new purchase and just curious! Anything I should know about the maintenance other than the obvious routine cleaning? thanx much

mobilwraps

I have a 1304 and almost had it here for a full year. i keep it very clean and it still prints awesome haven't had any big issues yet knock on wood!

hope your happy with yours

Pinfinity

Hey Mobil, thanx for sharing info. I love it so far, but let me ask you your opinion. I'm on top of the cleaning which consists of wiper blade,under print head, and replace waste station pads when necessary. clean around spit tank rim. Thats about all I'm doing. Is there anything I'm missing?