• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Voting

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
In my observations, the win in a political election generally goes to the candidate who raised the most money. In the recent election, I'm seeing that responsible voter's, don't want to vote for the election denial party.
Aka "The opponent stole the election" party.

Last edited:

caribmike

Retired with a Side Hustle
What a pain in the *** voting the other day. They have New machines which is fine but had to sign in on a digital tablet with a stylus pen 4 times because she said my signature doesn't look like it matches previous signatures on file?

Ok,
It’s a rubber f’in pen that doesn’t work very well.
Here’s my driver’ license. With a picture on it… Nooo I can’t accept that, ??? I Need a matching signature that looks like this. Hmm

Is a Matching Signature more important
than a picture ID???

Please sign again and make sure it looks like this one from years ago???

She Turns her tablet around and
She Shows me previous signatures from years ago and says it has to look like this.

She won't look at my photo Id to confirm who I am but has no problem with me signing in if I come close to copying a signature she has on a tablet 3 feet from my face...
When they start using smartphones for voting, I'll start voting again. This standing in line thing is too old school for me.

Boudica

2 more years of listening to infighting, drama and a group of adults feed on themselves. Can't wait. Will it ever stop?
If the past two elections weren't obnoxious enough, the line of civil elections has been crossed, and it may never stop.

netsol

What a pain in the *** voting the other day. They have New machines which is fine but had to sign in on a digital tablet with a stylus pen 4 times because she said my signature doesn't look like it matches previous signatures on file?

Ok,
It’s a rubber f’in pen that doesn’t work very well.
Here’s my driver’ license. With a picture on it… Nooo I can’t accept that, ??? I Need a matching signature that looks like this. Hmm

Is a Matching Signature more important
than a picture ID???

Please sign again and make sure it looks like this one from years ago???

She Turns her tablet around and
She Shows me previous signatures from years ago and says it has to look like this.

She won't look at my photo Id to confirm who I am but has no problem with me signing in if I come close to copying a signature she has on a tablet 3 feet from my face...
that can be a problem
i write like a 3 year old, and never sign identically twice...

Stacey K

I like making signs
We have paper ballots and we fill in the circles then stick them into a tabulator. Our names are printed in binders for anyone who is registered and we show our drivers license then sign the book by our name. Your address on your license must match the one in the binder. There's a number sticker on your ballot that is also put in the binder so if something happens they can find your ballot. This seems like a good system.

I'm not sure how the mail in ballots work? How do they cross check them to make sure these people are not dead or are who they say they are? My bf's mom recently passed and we get her mail and my bf's 2 sons who did not vote. We could have voted 3 extra times if we had mail in ballots and would anyone even know? Do you have to sign them?

Boudica

We have paper ballots and we fill in the circles then stick them into a tabulator. Our names are printed in binders for anyone who is registered and we show our drivers license then sign the book by our name. Your address on your license must match the one in the binder. There's a number sticker on your ballot that is also put in the binder so if something happens they can find your ballot. This seems like a good system.

I'm not sure how the mail in ballots work? How do they cross check them to make sure these people are not dead or are who they say they are? My bf's mom recently passed and we get her mail and my bf's 2 sons who did not vote. We could have voted 3 extra times if we had mail in ballots and would anyone even know? Do you have to sign them?
We've had the Mail-in system for years. You have to sign it, and the signature needs to match your voter registration signature, drivers lic or ID card. You can check online to verify that your ballot was received and counted.

FASTSIGNS

Yes, have to be signed.