• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VS540 Questions

Air Art Girl

The new VS540 is very interesting with the metallic and white ink options.

Does anyone know if this will print on fabric other then the canvas or is that process still with dye sub inks only?

Andrew O

Merchant Member
There are several suppliers of ecosolvent printable fabrics, including (in no particular order) Aurora, Neschen, 3P, and Fisher. I am sure there are others as well. They tend to be graphic display oriented. If you want to produce washable fabric for apparel or other applications, dye sub is your best bet.

ChicagoGraphics

Fisher textiles have some good fabric's for solvent and eco solvent printers, I'm not at work now but tomorrow I will tell you which one I used to make custom thro pillows, the only thing I didn't like after printing it, it sorta has a rubbery feel to it, plus I washed it a bunch of times and the color did not wash out at all.