• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wacom..pen n pad

Craig Sjoquist

Just bought ..WACOM ..intuos the 4x6 pro one $230 plus tax ... and wow do I like it already it help me do a job alot better and easier ..over 1000 levels of pressure sensitivity, ..over 5000 resolution ... ok many I assume have one or better
was wondering does it hold up well ...my last regular mouse held up 4 yrs of constant use ....it has lately been freezing up lol now I realize mouse was bad, cause this new one has not
so if I think this one is great and ya'll got one better let me know what brand etc. it is ...when I upgrade to a new computer or need a new mouse like to know what's even better or best

thank you:signs101:

13 folds

vid

I've got a 6x9 intuos-6 years old. It's been an ash tray, coaster, pet bed, door stop, shoe impact test device... Still works, STILL LOVE IT!!!!!

I think I there's a battery in the mouse that came with it, but I don't remember if I've ever changed it... I don't use the mouse much, maybe a couple times a week when I forget where I put the pen... I tend to use the pen for everything.

jdb

I've had one for about 4 years now, love it. did'nt know anything about any batteries in them. The software that came with mine is cool also. Lots of different things like writing myself reminders on the screen, eraser like a pencil , etc.... Best part is no cord.

player

I have the Intuos2, and it uses a com port to connect to my pc. Unfortunately my new computers do not have any serial or parellel ports. I have an old Belkin usb to com port adapter. It did not work but after hours of digging I found a newer driver for it and I now don't have to buy a new Wacom.

P

Craig Sjoquist

thank you for comments, are there others that ppl use they like... .some I know cost a great deal ..when I was looking for them and it seemed Wacom was most reasonable but did the more expensive really do alot more

13 folds