• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wall Sign...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
This wasn't my job, I just assisted a couple of friends on the install. It was a pretty enjoyable install and turned out pretty nice.

Although I have to say - I have NEVER seen so many oblivious/indifferent people in my life. We had an aerial lift and at one point a crane truck and had the entire area taped off with caution tape and blocked off with huge orange cones. People would come down the sidewalk, on their phones, not paying attention and suddenly see the sidewalk was blocked off. Instead of going around, people were stepping over the caution tape and just walking underneath where we were working in the lift. Unreal.

Anyway, it was a good time other than dealing with the people...

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 123

Craig Sjoquist

Yes it does look nice, fits well.

Even tho nothing happen ...lucky .. ya can not let people through your barrier, Once block off a area, was working opps to late a person had parked car in area ( happen to be the person that ordered all the barriers ) with paint on car & not satisfied, sued in court lost, had to repaint car.

Just a lesson in barriers, even if ya block they come through you are responsible.

skyhigh

Lighted, stencil cut face? Very nice sign.
Got any pictures of the back side, before the install?

Its always fun helping someone else on a job. You don't have to worry as much about the idiots stepping over your caution tape. Next time, take some water balloons up with you....when your victim (idiot) starts to *****, simply explain that its their "Lucky Day", and it "could have" been a cordless drill that hit them in the head.

:Oops:

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Its always fun helping someone else on a job. You don't have to worry as much about the idiots stepping over your caution tape. Next time,
take some water balloons up with you....when your victim (idiot) starts to *****, simply explain that its their "Lucky Day", and it "could have" been a cordless drill that hit them in the head.

That's one of the best responses/ideas on this forum in years. Or...... maybe I just appreciate it more after getting our own bucket truck. :rolleyes:

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Thanks for all of the compliments. All credit goes toward the guys I was helping.

Its always fun helping someone else on a job. You don't have to worry as much about the idiots stepping over your caution tape. Next time, take some water balloons up with you....when your victim (idiot) starts to *****, simply explain that its their "Lucky Day", and it "could have" been a cordless drill that hit them in the head.

Yep, internally illuminated, rout-out show-through copy. No other pics though, sorry.

Other than the people, the only nerve-racking thing was anchoring to the brick. There were four mounting plates with four anchors per plate, so it will be fine, I'm sure. It just makes you hope the brick layers weren't having a bad day and they used lots of mortar and brick ties.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
It had "Justin Bieber" and "Bieber Fever" printed on it. Got it from Big Lots.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
You didn't think it was going to last, did you??

There was some Miley Cyrus tape there too. I can grab that for you if you want.