• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wallpaper print

designtcd

Hello everyone,
I'm new to print, I plan to start with wallpapers for the wall, can you recommend me a page for downloading high resolution photos, which also has children's photos (Mickey Mouse .... Frozen ...) and also has cash photos (nature, autumn winter....). If you can recommend me a free one.

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
Free + High quality image, one big enough to do what you are talking about are virtually non-existent to my knowledge. It would be better to just pony up the money for a stock image site. my suggestion would be adobe stock.

Be careful about printing Disney images and trademarked images. Disney will send you a cease and desist letter in the mail. Unless I am doing something like that for a close friend I always stay away from Disney and Sports logo's as they will take you to court no matter how small you are they won't care.