• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Want to buy Summa 1612 flatbed cutter or similar...

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Hello, do you consider a CNC router machine, a CNC router machine is a computer numerically controlled machine tool that is very similar to the commonly used handheld router machines used to cut various materials. The CNC equipment can help cut wood, steel, aluminum, composite materials, plastics, foam, and other materials. Common CNC engraving machine applications: furniture manufacturing, cabinet manufacturing, sign making, handicraft and art, mold manufacturing and prototyping, construction wood products, foam cutting, metal processing, plastic processing, etc. Jinan FORSUN CNC Machinery Co., Ltd. is one of the professional woodworking CNC router machine manufacturers and suppliers in China. If you are interested, you can check it out on their website.

Hello, do you consider reading the rules and getting a merchant membership before peddling your wares?

If you are interested, you can check it out on their website. https://signs101.com/help/signs101-posting-policy/

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hi Dennis,

I sent you a PM last week regarding the F1612. Did you see that by chance? We have these in stock and can offer great pricing and a quick turnaround time for install if this is still a need. Let me know if there's anything we might be able to do to help.

Thanks, Dennis!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112(office)
(509)280-6354(cell)
philj@airmark.com