• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Want to sell CS3 Standard, but....

BJ Carter

Hi All,
I have CS3 Standard for MAC I want to sell. I had activated the account a few months back, but I never hooked to internet and registered it. I need to know if I can still sell the software, it's a legit copy, just didn't know what the proper procedure for selling it would be, other than posting in the classified ads.
Thnx, Bj Carter

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Contact Adobe, they may be able to deactivate. It allows for up to 2 installs. If you activated it once your buyer may be hesitant until it you deactivate first.

BJ Carter

Thnx for reply,
I went to Adobe and the website had a tutorial on how to deactivate the product ,If you want to install to another computer. I now have it deactivated, thankyou for your help.
Bj

SignBurst PCs

And if you had registered it, you can fill out a form to transfer the registration too. I found the form on Adobe's website.