• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted - 4 used 220ml cartridges

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I need 4 used / half used / whatever 220ml cartridges. Standard types used by Epson, Roland, Mutoh, Mimaki, etc. I really only need the plastic shells but they much have a chip location. Some of the very old ones like for a Stylus Pro 9500 are the exact same but there is no spot for the ink chip. Not really wanting the "refillable" things you can get on eBay etc as those are longer and I am not going to be actually putting any sort of ink in them. They are strictly going to be used as dummy cartridges to fill holes. I have some 440ml ones but they stick over a foot out the machine. I know someone has some empties laying around. I'll pay for the postage and a few extra bucks for your trouble. :)

If you are curious why - I installed a bulk system that does not use 4 cartridge slots and I want to fill those slots with dummy cartridges to turn the red warning lights off on those slots.

ProWraps

damn i had to dispose of hundreds about a month ago. felt terrible. was hoping they could be recycled or something.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Sounds like me with the 440ml cartridges.... Finally quit stockpiling them about 6 months ago. We could PAY to have them recycled, no thanks.

sign girl

We take our epson gs6000 ink cartridges to Staples and various other office supply places for the ink cartridge exchange. I didn't think that they would take them but they do.