• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

**WANTED** OEM Mutoh RIP Software or Other Rip Software

PSG

I looking for someone that has any OEM Mutoh RIP software that would like to sell it. I need it to drive a Falcon Outdoor Printer.

I would also be open to other RIP software platforms that have capabilities to drive this printer.

I do not have the funds at this time to make a full-blown switch to a premium RIP package and looking to find a workable solution.

Thanks,
Joe

Compilla

I looking for someone that has any OEM Mutoh RIP software that would like to sell it. I need it to drive a Falcon Outdoor Printer.

I would also be open to other RIP software platforms that have capabilities to drive this printer.

I do not have the funds at this time to make a full-blown switch to a premium RIP package and looking to find a workable solution.

Thanks,
Joe

......and the RIP is ????

djheinz

i have asked around for it, but nobody has it...

i just got me a used spitfire 65... and i cant afford the other RIP solutions for now....