• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wanted roland colorcamm pc-600 printhead

.scrappy7621

I know it's a long shot but I am looking for a printhead for a colorcam pc-600. I know these are dinosaurs but my teenage daughter loves this thing and has a ton of ribbons. I see a few online at some sketchy stores that look like scams. Let me know if you have one and how much you would like for it .

ProntoPrint

Creating COLORFUL Wide-Format Experiences!
I have a pc600 and am looking for drivers on how best to use it with my FlexiSign software... any ideas?

.scrappy7621

She's used an older xp system to run the pc600. I tried some prints on it with flexi sign 10 and my flexi 21 software and I didn't tinker with it but the results weren't that great.

netsol

Premium Subscriber
message me, i have (4) pc600's & need the space (clearing out clutter)
just pay shipping, with new equipment, we are too crowded

I BELIEVE all print heads are good

netsol

Premium Subscriber
no, actually i didn't, but, i got some sort of "security error" and may have lost a few messages (?)

.scrappy7621

Ok I am interested but I'm afraid due to the size of the machines shipping to iowa would be crazy. Would have to check into it . I'd like just the heads and the little platen strips honestly but I understand then your still stuck with machines in the way. She loves using this machine but parts are getting hard to come by and after spending a few days trying to fix this head I'm certain the print head is dead.

netsol

Premium Subscriber
if that's all you want, that's fine
we have an electronics recycling center nearby
it just seemed like a waste, since the heads are getting so scarce

.scrappy7621

I would take the heads the platen strips and any parts blades etc you have for em. If your willing to pull the parts that would be amazing . I didn't think she would enjoy making stickers soo much when I got this for her.

.scrappy7621

it just seemed like a waste, since the heads are getting
I have some latex machines that I'm learning to use that she tried to learn with me but that's how we learned the hard way she has some severe latex allergies. Had to move those machines to my father's house. This pc-600 works amazing for her no messy inks or solvents and she had experience with my old alps md-5000 when she was younger. Any parts that will help keep this thing running for as long as possible for her would be amazing for us.

.scrappy7621

Just a bump, still looking for a pc-600 printhead. Daughter's driving me nuts wanting to print more stickers. Let me know if you see any for sale anywhere that isn't a Malaysian scammer site.

.scrappy7621

Netsol,
Have you had time to pull those parts yet? I messaged you again but it the messaging here seems buggy.

TboneMiller

Premium Subscriber
Are you still looking for a PC-600? I have one, not sure if it works or not, been in storage for years and I'm about to get rid of it. Taking up to much space. I also have a box of the color cartridges or ribbons. I was using it to cut vinyl - loved the cutter part it was great- I think the cutter needs realigned, I move to a different location and it would not cut right after that. I had a pressing job so I purchased a new cutter and this one has just been sitting. Let me know if you are interested.

.scrappy7621

Are you still looking for a PC-600? I have one, not sure if it works or not, been in storage for years and I'm about to get rid of it. Taking up to much space. I also have a box of the color cartridges or ribbons. I was using it to cut vinyl - loved the cutter part it was great- I think the cutter needs realigned, I move to a different location and it would not cut right after that. I had a pressing job so I purchased a new cutter and this one has just been sitting. Let me know if you are interested.
Sorry didn't get notification about this message . Yes I'm still looking for a working printhead. Let me know