• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Warning! Graphic Images

JMPrinting

I know it way probably an employee there who did this at the gas station. Am I the only one who cringes when they see this and want to fix it? Now it's going to bug me

attachment.php

Attachments

• image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 93

JMPrinting

I was in ihop with my wife one morning and while we were waiting I had a burnishing tool and was popping bubble in a display cling they had

skyhigh

Am I the only one that "Cringes" when I see someone post up a picture, and they posted it ROTATED?
I don't have the desire to "Fix" it, as you say......but I do have the desire to....well.....watch the video.

:ROFLMAO:

[video=youtube;gZwYmlR9Lh8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZwYmlR9Lh8[/video]

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Agreed!

But as long as we're riding the OCD train today, let's stop off and tuck in the nasty looking trashcan liner and align those washer fluid bottles so they're all going the same direction. :thumb:

JB

decalman

This reminds me, I once saw a vehicle I decaled years ago. It was for sale on a lot. There was an annoying bad vinyl separation going on.
I got back to my shop, and grabbed some blue vinyl and a ladder. I repaired it. The vehicle owner must have been scratching his head as to how, out of nowhere, it got repaired.

Attachments

• monkey2.gif
    monkey2.gif
    15 KB · Views: 46