• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wavy plastic wall...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
...meant every hole had to first be punched with an awl so the drill bit wouldn't wander on all of the ridges. It wasn't that difficult, but more time consuming than normal. Anyway, nothing big...just bored, figured I'd post.

(some of the pictures are possibly going onto my website...I don't usually take pictures of my hands and tools):rolleyes:

Attachments

• Installation.jpg
    Installation.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Ridges 1.jpg
    Ridges 1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Ridges 2.jpg
    Ridges 2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Drilling.jpg
    Drilling.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Installed 3.jpg
    Installed 3.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 73

Craig Sjoquist

Frankly I would only put finished picture on website.

It is a superb picture of a impossible looking install. great for sales

704signs

This is one I did ... Think I did about five of these.

Attachments

• thumb_2795099104 (1).jpg
    thumb_2795099104 (1).jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 73

visual800

ah looks like the work of some architect jacked up on starbucks. I do like the wall though it is different

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Frankly I would only put finished picture on website.

It is a superb picture of a impossible looking install. great for sales

Thanks Craig.

The goofy pics with the hand & tools were more for the little sliders on the website (click).

ah looks like the work of some architect jacked up on starbucks. I do like the wall though it is different

Yeah, the wall was pretty different. Initially I was told it was wood, which would have been pretty cool. I was kind of disappointed it was plastic panels.

Nice job Moze.

I like the wall panels until I saw the last picture showing the seam.

Agreed...they seemed kind of out of place for the complexity of the texture of the wall.

Great work! Must've been a challenge getting all the studs in perfectly.

Same here.....I thought those were supposed to be seamless panels?

http://www.modulararts.com/panels/designs.html

Guess they just didn't install them properly.

I would love to do some walls with this stuff but I'm scared to even ask how much the sheets are! :omg:

The placement of the holes wasn't bad since I had the scratch awl - I was able to puncture the plastic and I just used a brad point drill bit so everything stayed aligned pretty well. Would have been a huge pain otherwise.

That looks great Moze. Nice pic for the portfolio

Thanks! If I can ever get my web guy to get it on there. :rolleyes:

(....any prizes for multi-quoting?)

SD&F

Moze, I personally like the wall. It is very unusual and many compnaies that claim to be artisits would have charged a great deal for that.

Last edited: