• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Wax Paper

DesiraeS

Is there a good source to get wax free transfer paper? having a hard time since the supplier went out of business.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is there a good source to get wax free transfer paper? having a hard time since the supplier went out of business.

That's a totally different question than your original one, as I quoted you.

So again, what is your real question ??

DesiraeS

I apologize for I am new to this forum and was not sure how to use it. But I am in need of the wax free transfer paper.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You might be new, but now you changed the title of the thread. You're very confusing.

So now, what is wax free transfer paper ?? The only wax-free transfer paper I know of, you get in a fabric store. I have several boxes of it in various colors.

DesiraeS

Saral was the brand I was looking for. works like carbon paper to transfer a design from one surface to another It produces waxless greaseless clean tracings that lay lightly on the tracing surface

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yes, that's the same brand we have here. We have several boxes. Ya get it in any fabric store.