• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We all know the Edge is an ugly machine...

So I decided to start dressing mine up a little bit last night. The biggest reason was because I needed to unwind after a long day of making wraps for cheerleaders megaphones... but it also gave me a chance to play with a couple of the BD Sign Supply Fills. Between this and a few more panels I will make for other places on the Edge it will allow customers to see different options for their fire apparatus projects. This was printed on Oralite reflective (on the Edge of course) and then laminated with Oracal 290GF.

photo (17).jpg image (6).jpg

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
:thumb:

We have an LE too - painted ours metallic silver quite some time back. At a glance though that just made it look like and Edge II. The old ugly beige was getting yellower and uglier by the day and could not stand it anymore. Always wanted to add some decals to it as well, just never have found more time to do it.

It has its bad days but all in all it is a very reliable, hard working machine. It is the only printer I have so it gets used quite a bit. Even when I upgrade to a bigger printer I will still be running the Edge a lot for most of the fire department work I do.

jfiscus

Rap Master
We use ours every day and it's ugly but so is a tank!
You can't stop either of them and you'll always use them.
Ours (two) print around 4+ hours every day even though we have large format.

Marlene

we have an Edge 2 and it is a work horse, never down, never any problems. the only issue I had was resolved when I got a new computer so it wasn't the Edge's fault. it is great for small runs of decals

Jase

Love it - we've just bought our third Edge 2 (re-furb straight from Gerber USA). Fantastic, never moved to FX because of our legacy machines and foils.