• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Welder Clipart

acothran

I am trying to track down the welder clipart shown on the attached pic. It is a bit hard to see due to the peeling vinyl. I've searched several sites but haven't had much luck. Just wondering if any of you recognize it. Thanks.

Allen

acothran

Pic

Sorry about that. Here's the pic.

Attachments

• Welding Sign.jpg
    Welding Sign.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 145

Marlene

that kind of looks more like peeling paint than vinyl. the lettering is off like you see in a hand painted sign so the graphic might also be just soemthing the sign guy did and not actual clipart. welder clipart is pretty easy to find, would they be OK with something like that but not exactly that?

acothran

would they be OK with something like that but not exactly that?

The sign in the pic is attached to the building but there is an identical sign out by the street that is still legible. They would like the signs to match so that is why I was trying to find the same clipart.

Allen

daveb

General Know-it-all
That artwork is simple enough it would take longer to find something that will work than to recreate it. Some of you younger guys may not know anything about this but it's called pen and paper (or tool of your choice), really pretty simple, draw, scan, vectorize. The practice will do you good and won't take that long.:doh:

Marlene

is the welder in the other sign intact? snap a hirez pic and autotrace...

good idea to get a good match. if you don't have autotrace, you can still work from the photo to get an image

acothran

The other signs is about 20ft in the air and I don't have a good way to get a straight on pic, or a good enough pic for auto-tracing. Thanks.

Allen