• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We're Moving! - What should we buy/or not buy?

gnubler

I ordered the A-frame type as pictured above. Uline wanted almost $150 for freight on that red one, and the A-frame from Signworld offered free shipping. I'll rig my own deck surface if I need one, maybe carpet it for ease of sliding panels in, as mentioned above.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I ordered the A-frame type as pictured above. Uline wanted almost $150 for freight on that red one, and the A-frame from Signworld offered free shipping. I'll rig my own deck surface if I need one, maybe carpet it for ease of sliding panels in, as mentioned above.
Yes, carpet. We did that to ours, and it's great for protecting the sides of the substrates. Especially after it's become a sign.

Attachments

• 16681111963464345303191973804625.jpg
    16681111963464345303191973804625.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 121

netsol

Thread revival, now it's my turn to move and set up shop. Eventually I'll build shelving to hold large sheets flat but for starters I'm needing a rolling substrate rack to hold and move around larger panels. Signworld has one I like, and Uline has a couple models as well. These are all around $500. Does anyone use anything like this and do they work for you?

View attachment 162494 View attachment 162495
before you spend,check ebay, craigslist, offerup, letgo, and facebook marketplace
i saved a lot buying mine used