• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Clipart would you buy if you were in the market for it?

BadAss

I have yet in 8 years to find one worth the money I spent on it. After pulling it in you will end up cleaning up crappy art with bad lines and too many nodes. Better off being creative and doing your own stuff anyway. Why be a clone? But of course once in a while you will actually use it, but not enough to pay for its self.. Just my thoughts...Good Luck...M*

SignosaurusRex

Any and All of "Golden Era Studios" and "Ultimate Ornaments". I have way more than I could possibly ever use now, Yet, One can't have to much! Its a disease!, I'm tellin ya.:rolleyes:

Ken

Our Man, Fred has some good offerings here..Express clip art..check below..
Ken

Red-Eye

I'm not a artist...i can't draw.

I guess I should of mentioned I do mostly all sports stuff. School and Rec teams.

Extremo

artwork

I bought those MEGA cllection books of vector art. I really like them, I also buy from a place online called GO Media. They have really cool stuff, skulls, horror stuff, sexy girls and all kinds of useful vector art. It's about $15. for about 30 designs otr you can buy packages to save money. Being an artist I do make some of my own stuff too.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I would suggest that instead of buying a collection that you get familiar with sites that offer many images and sell individual downloads or flat rate subscriptions.

ExpressClipart.com is my site for this. You get to select from most or all of the images in:

• Plotter Art™ Originals
  • Plotter Art™ Print-N-Cut Color Collection
  • Plotter Art™ Voodoo Graphix Extreme
  • Plotter Art™ Seamless Texture Tiles
  • Vector Art Mega Collection 1
  • Vector Art Mega Collection 2
  • Vector Art Mega Collection 3
  • Unpublished work from Stevo Design, Whit Fink and others
and you have the benefit of a search engine, a lightbox and immediate download of images without investing in collections. For your convenience, there is a search box for Express Clipart in the middle of the home page here at Signs 101.

In addition, check out Clipart.com. They have 7 million images including all of the clipart libraries from OCA Corporation. If you are not familiar with OCA's collections, they are all vinyl-ready and included three major collections of sports clipart. Clipart.com provides unlimited downloads for a very reasonable subscription fee. A keyword search box for Clipart.com is provided in the left margin here at Signs 101.

Ken

That's the thing..use a site where you can download individual images..why buy all the other stuff you will NEVER use..??
Ken

Red-Eye