• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What did you learn from watching this?

CheapVehicleWrap

Dated? That's older than tv itself. Possibly dirt. I'm not kidding when I say I fell asleep not even 1/2 way through it. Sorry I couldn't hang out to see the message. What was it you were searching for when you found this? WW0?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Wraps-
I was browsing the web for information on sales training, and one site had it embedded on their page. I'll admit that it is a little dry, but if you make it through to the end, there's a nugget (or two) of truth to take home.

iSign

gee mister Burke, that was swell!!

hahaha.. no really, I mean that.. I enjoyed every minute of that!!

I'm going out now to get a tie & some hair gel, and a cool hat!

My dad wore a hat & a tie when he & his briefcase set out to catch a train to work in a large office building in the city every day.. & I'd be watching similar lifestyles on the Dick Van Dyke show when he came home for dinner...

I'm not sure I'd be 100% happy living in Mayberry in the 50's... but there are a lot of modern things I'd give up & a lot of nostalgic things I'd prefer...

James Burke

there is one on there from 1927 too!

That one was a real kicker...no sound back in those days.

Do you notice a similar theme with these oldies? They take FOREVER to deveop a plot.

Our generation seems to have developed the attention span of a fly, but back in those days, they took their time and savored the moment and didn't care about using a couple thousand extra feet of film to do so.

iSign

Our generation seems to have developed the attention span of a fly, but back in those days, they took their time and savored the moment and didn't care about using a couple thousand extra feet of film to do so.

exactly... well, my kids generations... not sure what your generation is... but set it to full screen, leaned back put my feet up & enjoyed all 19 minutes...

James Burke

Our generation

I should have clarified that to say the younger generation. But along with that, those of us more mature folks are constantly being conditioned this way also.

Remember how we used to look forward to receiving a letter...in the snail mail? Now, we go nuts just because someone doesn't reply to an email within five minutes of us sending it.