• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what do i need to look for if i want to get some double sided stickerks?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Why is everyone giving this guy grief for? Clearly his English isn't his first language.

It's actually a great marketing product...

Anyway, i haven't tried to print on the backing paper myself, but i would believe it's possible with the right equipment. Maybe UV?

If i was going to do a short run, id use our flatbed and print it off in sheets as you can just flip the sheet with perfect registration.
If it was a long run, our Colorado 1650 can do double sided printing, but i don't know how good the registration is.
(this is if does work with UV)
but im sure there's vinyl our there with the right backing paper.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
I would also wager a guess that UV might be the only method that would work, given the fact that it will essentially cure on top of anything.

The silicone/waxy finish is NOT just "normal paper".

I'll give it a go when I get a chance and see if it will work on our flatbed or Mimaki UCJV.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I would also wager a guess that UV might be the only method that would work, given the fact that it will essentially cure on top of anything.

The silicone/waxy finish is NOT just "normal paper".

I'll give it a go when I get a chance and see if it will work on our flatbed or Mimaki UCJV.
UV ink won't necessarily cure on everything. Recently I needed a "sample" print on something clear. The actual project was going on acrylic, but I just had to show her how it would look on clear (pita). I was going to use some clear vinyl, but then I remembered I had some clear liner that I had saved. It printed beautifully - did the job, but the ink literally peeled right off the liner. And just yesterday, I was dialing in printing on a 12x18" blank. I wanted to do a test first, and I didn't want to potentially burn a blank, so I just left the film on for my test. It worked great - but when I peeled the protective film off, the ink came off the liner.

pretty simple. just print another decal/sticker with your info on it and apply it to the backing??

straight QR code with website would do it

I get the idea, kinda like how amazon or other companies have their logo/info on the packing tape

Jburns

I haven't tried - but pretty sure the gerber edge will print on the backing paper, then cut both sides for pop- out decals