• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do you give your select customers for the holidays?

ProWraps

i give them killer service throughout the year.

if thats not enough to show my appreciation for them chosing me as a vendor, then no nicknack chatzkee pile of crap with their logo on it is going to do the trick.

if someone decides to give me a bottle of alcohol, ill think they are awesome. especially if its crown royal black.

gabagoo

I wait to see what xmas gift items are available at Wallmart or Costco.

$10 per customer is good enough.

years ago i used to spend a ton of money at the liquor store but, now I just spend a ton of money at the liquor store, but somehow the booze always ends up in my man cave bar!!!!:bushmill::bushmill::bushmill::bushmill::bushmill::bushmill::bushmill:

anotherdog

Lindt chocolates, we go to the factory store and buy big lose boxes of them, nicely package them in display boxes and send them out. We have a lot of corporate customers and these go down great in the offices round christmas...

okay and there is some "wastage" as they are getting packed....mmmm

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Logo etched vases, glasses and beer steins.
Filled with the kids leftover Gourmet Easter and Halloween chocolates...:birthday:

J/K

Bly

A bottle of nice champagne or wine unless I know they don't drink.
In which case an Amazon gift voucher.
Believe me no Aussie will be insulted if you give them booze.
And some gingerbread cookies my wife bakes.
This is only for customers who spend over a certain amount with me during the year.

Here's a funny story on this topic.
My best customer rang me last month to thank me for the lovely gift and cookies.
"****" I said. "They are 10 months old! Maybe you shouldn't eat them."
Too late, he already had.
He survived, luckily.
He works in a massive company, the package must have sat in somebody's cupboard all that time.
I'd slap myself if I killed my best customer.
He's one of those gems who often tells me he doesn't care how much it costs, just get it done and delivered on time.

Sticky Signs

Funny this thread should come up because my landlord just came over and gave me a little hand held breathalizer gizmo with his logo on it. Said they where about 12 or 14 bucks. Thought that would be a great gift. For the drinkers of course.

Why spend a lot of money unnecessarily on nick-nacks, alchohol, etc on gifts when we can give them small little things that we can produce. How about noticing little things that we can help out with that our customers don't want to spend that little extra $$ on. This could be: washroom signs, store hours, office names, wall quotes, etc. A lttle personalized vinyl for customers add value to them at such a small cost to us..... that's what we do

J

john1

Why spend a lot of money unnecessarily on nick-nacks, alchohol, etc on gifts when we can give them small little things that we can produce. How about noticing little things that we can help out with that our customers don't want to spend that little extra $$ on. This could be: washroom signs, store hours, office names, wall quotes, etc. A lttle personalized vinyl for customers add value to them at such a small cost to us..... that's what we do

Exactly, I am getting the glasses etched and filling them with a assortment of cookies. I will be going to Costco and getting cookies by the bulk to wrap in cellophane. The etched glasses are going to cost me under $10 a customer. The glasses are from Dollar Tree so there is $1 there and a friend who does etching is doing the rest.