• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"What do you mean you've never done a roasted corn banner?"

bannertime

Customer got aggravated and walked out when I told her I've never made a banner that has roasted corn on it with the words "Roasted Corn." She called me on Friday asking the same question and was vocally upset about it. Also accused me of ripping her off when I quoted her a custom roasted corn swooper/feather flag, because I didn't find one from any of my suppliers. What's up with that? I wish I could lock my doors on Monday.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
For sh!ts & giggles, I googled that and you would not believe how many banners come up with that theme..... and the costs are very good. By the way, they also had the feather flags for all kinds roasted corn layouts, too. :corndog:

bannertime

Sounds like she did not want a "custom" product.....Should have just sent her to Amazon or Ebay.....

Ok, that makes sense after I just Googled it. She was also wondering why I needed to send her artwork for approval..

For sh!ts & giggles, I googled that and you would not believe how many banners come up with that theme..... and the costs are very good. By the way, they also had the feather flags for all kinds roasted corn layouts, too. :corndog:

Wow, you're not kidding... I didn't even think to look around Google. I was going to pull some corn off Shutterstock and slap the words on it. I'm surprised my two main suppliers didn't have it then.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I get what you're saying though, I've had people call and act perturbed that I don't have some sign laying around, ready for them to come pick up, that has some weird info on it that would only pertain to them..... It's like "why would I have that?"

TXFB.INS

as soon as we start hearing odd terms / specific terms (like this) and we don't instantly know what it is we ask for an image and start looking on google.