• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What floor vinyl & overlaminate will last longest in elementary school tiled hallway?

electricfly

As mentioned before above all of these options are not compatible with your Epson 9600.
I would not recommend printing floor graphics yourself and outsource.
For longer durability a 5mil textured laminate will hold up better. There are many different adhesive vinyls and each print provider will have their own preferred choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
sooo my main concern is longevity not how grippy the surface is. does anyone have real life experience with differtent brands? 3m recommends a liquid sealer be put around the perimeter of the floor graphics. seems time consuming but makes sense anyone do that???
With this statement you should immediately decline the job for the sake of those kids safety and your own finicial risk if you get sued.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
thanks I have not dealt with signs365 before. when I applied I got this message:
The trade only grand format printer. Your registration request has been submitted. We are verifying your trade information. Please check your email for further instructions.

how do they work? do they charge per square footage? And I"d have to cut out the items? do they have minimum order size? thanks? their website lacks any info at all.
Can you chill? Obviously it's a walled garden and they haven't let you in yet to take a look around.