• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What font for this?

GoodPeopleFlags

I did this one yesterday and I'm pretty happy with it except for the font. I like it ok but I think a different one might be better. What do you think? Any other suggestions?

I don't have a ton of photoshop experience so I'm going to pat myself on the back for getting the car out of the background like I did. Feel free to bash away if you want, tho. I'm sure lots of folks here could've done better. Here's the original pic and what I did with it. I cut out the car in PS but everything else was done in Illustrator.

The customer is giving this as a gift. They restore Corvettes.

Attachments

• Charles73.jpg
    Charles73.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Corvette73_new2.jpg
    Corvette73_new2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 96

GoodPeopleFlags

Good suggestion, Joy, but I went ahead and sent the proof to the customer and he liked it. In fact, it's already printed!

So, even though my original question is answered, feel free to post that it looks really awesome, or something like that. :tongue:

PMG

the tires look flat...you could have cloned part if the tires and made the bottom look like its not so flat...i know the pick u had didnt help any with the car being in grass.......looks great otherwise.:thumb: