• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What kind of color measuring device do you prefer for Flexi?

asignstop

I'm curious if anyone is using a color measuring device in Flexi 21, and what kind they prefer?
I need to calibrate our printer, the blues are printing purple, reds are printing either orange or brown (depending on if I tweak the magenta level)
So I think it would be a good idea to do a thorough calibration and cleaning.

rjssigns

Not sure if this helps but I've used an i1 Publish Pro 2 on Flexi 12. The automatic chart reader saves a lot of time.

FrankW

Flexi supports a lot of measuring devices. It depends on your application and how often do you do calibrating and profiling. The most affordable device for printer profiles is an i1 Pro (current model 3), the most useful (different sizes of measuring apertures, reflective and transmissive meausurements, full automatic scan table with different modes and so on) would be the Barbieri Spectro LFP qb .