• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What material to adhere 14mm Sintra to 6mm Sintra

Andrew Hodgson

I am making a sign and want to attach 14mm Sintra letters permanently to a sheet of 6mm Sinta. What adhesive material should I use? The best material I have in stock that I can think of is using 1" wide Red Acrylic double-sided tape.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Will this sign be inside or outside ?? Remember, a sign only 6mm is still gonna bow quite a bit, especially with letters going on more than twice as thick. Most anything we do outside starts at no less then 3/4" thick up to about 1.5" Most of the time around 1 inch.

Andrew Hodgson

Will this sign be inside or outside ?? Remember, a sign only 6mm is still gonna bow quite a bit, especially with letters going on more than twice as thick. Most anything we do outside starts at no less then 3/4" thick up to about 1.5" Most of the time around 1 inch.
This sign will be indoors, in an air-conditioned room with each sign being 48" W x 18" H.