• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help What Removable/Replaceable Vinyl will not ruin Direct to Substrate Prints

SheBeau

Trade Show client wants to change a text line every year. We want to just cut vinyl and apply but afraid it’ll damage the panel’s print.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Any wall vinyl will work fine. Sign Ad from Mojave has always worked really well for me. That is a printable vinyl. If you just want to use cut vinyl and not print, FDC 4300 should work fine.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
I haven't tried the iDot, but I'd think it or GlassAdhere would be your best bet to use without messing up the direct prints (unless they're laminated- but then it wouldn't be an issue).

SheBeau

Thank you all. I’m familiar with and often use ORAFOL 631 Exhibition Cal which the company claims is good for removable wall graphics. We’ll probably go with that. ;)