• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question What sales opportunities are still out there with everyone on Covid-19 social distancing?

How much do you think Covid-19 will affect your business

• We're planning on growing

• We'll stay about the same

• We'll be down 10-20% this year

• We'll be down over 20% this year

Results are only viewable after voting.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I thought about this alot, so I made a video. Don't judge the graphics, just wanted to get some information out there quickly to give our resellers some ideas on what to do from here. :D:p

FireSprint is a trade only supplier of yard signs, corrugated plastic, styrene, foamcore, posters and more. https://www.firesprint.com

Last edited:

Reveal1

Graphic related:

Just did our first banner ' No Visitors' for a nursing home.
Home related graphics for people stuck at home with time on their hands and urge to renovate/remodel

Not graphic related:

Baby sitting for all of those healthcare workersand those still employed outside home with kids no longer in school
Housekeeping/disinfecting healthcare/nursing home/other business still open to public (hotel housekeeping being laid off)

SameDay Signs

We are working on a labels for a sanitzer company for a bunch of bottles being shipped as well as a coronvirus decal that is being mass produced...were excited to have any work right now YET at the same time worried that come tomorrow i could be sittign at home playing lots of xbox lol

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I've been thinking about making wearable sandwich board signs for the phobic crowd...

JB

ss-0710-c-kb5.jpg

James Burke

For those of us who remember this song from actual air time instead of Cheech and Chong, these new guys have been as viral since day #1:

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Chick Fil-A, various shopping centers, hospitals, nursing homes have all ordered signage that's Covid-19 related.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Yeah plenty room for making this situation into some money. We just got a huge roller banner order for loads of hospitals with COVID-19 info.

Probably a lot of luck needed here though, or need to have already created the relationships to get such orders.

signage

All you older member do you remember the ultraviolet lamps at hospital entrances, did they claim they killed germs, why did they get rid of them?

James Burke

All you older member do you remember the ultraviolet lamps at hospital entrances, did they claim they killed germs, why did they get rid of them?

A lot of those were for pest control...and they're still at our local WalMart. They basically attract the insects with the UV light and they trap them with a sticky board.

Believe it or not....many barbershops have a sanitizing UV lamp under their counter where they store the clippers, combs and the like.
JB

Jburns

Sales Opportunities- absolutely.

So here is what I am thinking. All restaurants in Colorado have had to close their dining rooms, and moving to take out.

Lets "look around the corner" and anticipate what these businesses will need - I anticipate simple traffic signs where to pull up, pay etc

Stacey K

I like making signs
My heating guy told me yesterday they still sell them but they are now in the filtration system. His buddy in Milwaukee sold 600 of them over the last week. Sold out.

FireSprint.com

Keep going guys. There's plenty of business out there, you just need to beat down the door. Get on the phone and let them know you are still open for business.

If you get ahold of a restaurant manager that hasn't has spent the last 2 days worrying about how he was going to transition his staff to delivery drivers, he may not have considered signage or marketing yet. If you call in that moment of panic and have a nice solution and a calm voice, you'll win the business. Solve problems for your customers and you'll win.

It's going to be ok. We'll get through this!

Ldireprophil

Designed this for a customer today. Printing (20) 8x4 13oz single sided banners on the latex tomorrow to put out on job sites. A nice little $2500 order.

Attachments

• 374C45F7-4AB8-42A8-84E9-66F1988FECE1.jpeg
    374C45F7-4AB8-42A8-84E9-66F1988FECE1.jpeg
    292.7 KB · Views: 308

FireSprint.com

Right now we're printing thousands of:
  • Graduation yard signs, both generic and personalized
  • Social Distancing Floor Graphics
  • Healthcare Hero's Yard Signs (The hospitals buying for their staff are the volume buyers)
  • Contractors and Roofers chasing the spring hail storms
  • Ag signs for the spring planting
  • Political signs (It's 2020!!!)
We can help! Give us a call 888-509-7446 or visit https://www.firesprint.com