• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Software?

Blue Steel

depends on YOURE COMPUTER....X3 needs a processor 1.5 gig or higher, 512 ram or better, and h/d over 80-120 gig.
corel 10....will work on XP WELL....AND FAST on lesser machines.
as for what you are doing, old saying given to me by a copmuter programer years ago..."your machine only needs to as FAST as your SLOWEST...piece of equipment you have attached to it."

good info... thanks!!!

Larry G

Dave, Don't know if your interested or not but I thinking of selling a legal copy of LXI's Master Plus 6.6 v1 with with dongle key and 2 instruction discs, (great for quickly learning how to use the tools) and update drivers for windows XP. I have it listed in "for sale" thread. I would consider reasonable offers. Thanks--Larry

WVB

Your Roland comes with a driver to cut directly out of Adobe Illustrator (my choice) or CorelDraw...

DAVE KEPHART

Which Corel? Graphics Studio ,or?? Seems There Are A Lot Of Choices.can Someone Direct Me To The Correct Website For The Correct Corel Program.i Really Appreciate The Assistance ..if Your In The Neighbor Hood I'll Buy You A Beer.

Jackpine

Which Corel? Graphics Studio ,or?? Seems There Are A Lot Of Choices.can Someone Direct Me To The Correct Website For The Correct Corel Program.i Really Appreciate The Assistance ..if Your In The Neighbor Hood I'll Buy You A Beer.
Corel X3 is the best version yet in my opinion. I have used Corel since version 1 and it is the "best bang for the buck".

tommythesignguy

depends on YOURE COMPUTER....X3 needs a processor 1.5 gig or higher, 512 ram or better, and h/d over 80-120 gig.
corel 10....will work on XP WELL....AND FAST on lesser machines.
as for what you are doing, old saying given to me by a copmuter programer years ago..."your machine only needs to as FAST as your SLOWEST...piece of equipment you have attached to it."
Does that include the artist?

CanadaPlus

Need help badly

At the end of august the woman who was doing all the cutting and the only one who knew how do to it quit with out warning. Now its been 2 months and we still haven't fiqured it out. Is there software or somewhere i can find it? And I am now going completely ocrazy with all of this.
PLEASE HELP. ANYONE.:help: