• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what would u charge

Mosh

I guess if you didn't have $300,000 worth of equipment , insurance, taxes, utilites, and labor costs. Yes, if you are doing this out of your parents basement then $55 is a good price. Didn't last 22 years in biz pricing this way, and around here I AM THE LOWBALLER!!!

mtmdesigns

Well there is no money in signs like this, the only thing you can get out of it is a relationship with the vendors. And we pay for insurance and equipment out here as well, I understand your frustration but your price is ridiculous unless your in a small mom and pop shop cause the big boys can get this out for much less then $25.

Mosh

Good luck staying in biz! I have seen people like you come and go telling me the same thing. Don't even bother telling me how you are different cause I have aleady heard it fifty times before from morons that are doing something else now. End game, come tell me in 20 years I was wrong!!!

Flame

Well there is no money in signs like this,

Then you say have a nice day and take on profitable jobs.

Betchya a dolla in a donut hole he won't get a single job out of doing these for a good deal. Charge your price, and if they don't like it... eh, oh well.

I am killing myself right now on a huge order I bid too low on. Taking me over 40 hours and I am asking myself "WHY!!!!!". You bid a good sized job too low and you'll be pulling your hair out like I am. lol.

Reason to be in this business is to make $, I like maniacs approach.