• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what would u charge

signwizz

this is 4x4 on 4mm coro single sided all vinyl except the two similar logos they will be printed and there is 10 pcs
i said $90 ea customer thinks its too high ,when dont they ,am i too high?

Attachments

• 48 x 48 coro.jpg
    48 x 48 coro.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 136

G-Artist

A bullnose is a corner with a smooth radius. You can buy bull nose bricks and tile to
get a nice effect. What it means on a sign is anyone's guess.

That should be specifically specified in a drawing/blueprint.

Attachments

• bullnose.jpg
    bullnose.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 107

thesignguy1986

I would vectorize logos and do the whole thing in vinyl. I think $90 is fair though if you were to come into my shop and get it I qould quote it out at $65 ea. Then again the market I am in is sadly a whorish market with the normal garage guy setup trying to steal all the business. Isn't that just how it always works though.

PromoGuyTy

I'd probably charge $55 each...but I sure as heck wouldn't do 'em in cut vinyl. (I'd print to vinyl and mount...or have 'em printed direct to board (i.e. signs365.com)

SignManiac

I would up sell him on gold leaf with airbrushed logos and charge $425 each and give him the file on cd with full copyright release.

Mosh

$55 is pretty cheap. You must have some cheap labor from the Phillipines? My labor costs must be too high!

mtmdesigns

yeh throw away sponsor sign on $8 a sheet choro print on vinyl $55 is a reasonable price. You could sub it out and mark it up 100% on $55 a piece.