• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

whats cheap and disposable that we can print on?

gabagoo

I have a request for a 2' x 39' banner that has a repeated logo every 6 feet, is held up with double sided tape and is generally tossed after the event. They are not sure the quantity possibly 1 -12 units.

Whats a cheap material to print on that can be technically disposable. I cant think of anything cheaper than a 10 oz banner for a digital printer.
any ideas? or more over how else could something like this be done?

gabagoo

Might be best just to print them on a cheap roll of vinyl and just cut them down, but still I cant do them for under $225.00 each. Does not seem disposable to me. Even the paper option will cost about the same when all is said and done.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
My 13Oz matte and gloss is only $0.11 a sq.ft. If you had a latex machine you could print poster gloss for $0.08

gabagoo

Not sure where you're getting the $225 price, I'm sure I'm missing something. I have to sub them out and my cost is 1/3 of that.

Have you considered roll banners? http://bannersonaroll.com/

Banners on a roll is great if you need a truck load of them. 1 - 12 units hardly qualifies, but thanks for the lead I will bookmark it for future referencing.

If I print them on a vinyl stock in house on my machine. after printing and cutting them down to size and then applying 39' of double sided tape along the top back I think my price is more than reasonable.

Colin

I have a request for a 2' x 39' banner that has a repeated logo every 6 feet, is held up with double sided tape and is generally tossed after the event. They are not sure the quantity possibly 1 -12 units.

Whats a cheap material to print on that can be technically disposable. I cant think of anything cheaper than a 10 oz banner for a digital printer.
any ideas? or more over how else could something like this be done?

Is it for indoor or outdoor use? That is a determining factor IMO.