• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats high time Post your hrs and nozzles shots

anix

looking at used rolands. There seem to be some deals out there but from the few history reports I have seen there are a lot of high time / hight shot count printers out there. Post time and shot counts that you have on your machines or have seen on working printers. I have a report on a sc545 that prints great with shot counts ranging from 2 B to 10B with 3000 print hours.

Jack Knight1979

I've been into new heads in the last couple years at this point. Not that high of a head count.

I have a SJ745ex. I've been though two carriage motors. A good amount of heads and new rail bearings.

It's prints every day, all day for the past seven years and still prints like day one.

anix

Wow, how many print hours on the machine? were the shot counts high? I think roland says 6B is average head life. have you found that to be true?