• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's my options... white on metallic gold?

weaselboogie

I need to get some of these things printed and not sure where to go. This is Gold Metallic Vinyl printed with black, brown, blue, yellow, green, and WHITE. How are these things made and who can do these?

Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• decal.jpg
    decal.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 110

iSign

The edge could do an excellent job of that and Fred might offer you a price on it. The edge can be tricky for newer users to set up as nicely as a veteran edge guy can do, so Fred would certainly be one trusted vendor I'd consider.

Another thing I'd consider if this was my job would be printing black on gold stars, & then printing colored discs on white. If there was less then 100, the job of sticking the discs on the stars would not be so bad... but I'm sure it would get old after 100 or so...

omgsideburns

EDGE! and fred....

like iSign said.

But it can't have a printed area larger than 11.8 unless you want it tiled. just fyi.

Marlene

yep, the Edge can print white on the gold metallic. it can also put white primer behind any of the other colors so that they stay true.

GoodPeopleFlags

There's actually a foil for the edge that will print a shiny gold. Printing white on gold vinyl won't show up well without a primer.

sjm

A UV-Flatbed Digital Printer with White Ink ability is another option. It can handle sizes larger than 15 inches.