• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's that smell? O-M-G !!! (careful-GROSS)

AUTO-FX

Had a birthday party here yesterday-my step daughter turned 13 :birthday:, and she had a bunch of friends over - party in the basement family room. Noticed the toilet down here not flushing this morning, figured having all those kids just backed it up alittle. After plunging and flushing for 10 minutes, i got a big whiff. OOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOO - the septic pump quit working and it's backing up all over the floor in the back of the basement!!! :Oops: After cleaning up and taking it apart i found a freakin rope toy for the dog had been flushed and it got caught up in the pump impeller! Damn kids!!! Just finished reassembling and disinfecting. MAN THAT REALLY SUCKED !
:bushmill::frustrated::bushmill::frustrated::bushmill:

WildWestDesigns

I remember when we had that big flood come through here back in May, my horse barn got flooded. I had to shop vac the stallions stall. That was floating debris that I wouldn't wish anyone to have to deal with.

fmg

Had a birthday party here yesterday-my step daughter turned 13 :birthday:, and she had a bunch of friends over - party in the basement family room. Noticed the toilet down here not flushing this morning, figured having all those kids just backed it up alittle. After plunging and flushing for 10 minutes, i got a big whiff. OOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOO - the septic pump quit working and it's backing up all over the floor in the back of the basement!!! :Oops: After cleaning up and taking it apart i found a freakin rope toy for the dog had been flushed and it got caught up in the pump impeller! Damn kids!!! Just finished reassembling and disinfecting. MAN THAT REALLY SUCKED !
Why do you find it necessary to post $h!t like this? Scuse the pun

surf city

Chris, no fun man. I remember that happening to one of my brothers. Calls me one morning "hey can ya come over I need a little help with something". Never told me I would be doing exactly what you did. Last time I offer help without asking exactly what help was needed.

chopper

I had the same thing happen but not to your degree... then I installed an alarm that tells if if the pump didn't kick in, quite easy to install and I would highly recommend it....got it at the local Menards
//chopper

AUTO-FX

I had the same thing happen but not to your degree... then I installed an alarm that tells if if the pump didn't kick in, quite easy to install and I would highly recommend it....got it at the local Menards
//chopper

this is why, fmg

Need to get one of those alarms-had no idea. thanks Chopper!

Sorry if I grossed anybody out -that's why I warned about it in the title.