• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats the deal with CET customer service?

Fastsigns2041

Fastsigns Palm Harbor
I'm kind of disappointed. In researching a new flatbed for the shop, I have to say I've heard nothing bad about their machines. However, I have left messages with them and requested info on their website and have not received any responses.

I went to their booth at the trade show in Orlando the other week and was completely ignored by the 2 guys running the machine I was interested in. I managed to get the attention of another rep who was at the hybrid machine they have who had no clue about the machines 3 feet from him as he gazed off into the distance with glassed over eyes as I tried to talk to him.

What the hell?

HulkSmash

When all else fails go direct - One of the owners

Jack Skidmore

if he doesn't answer -- Leave a message i promise you'll get a response.
Don't be afraid to let him know of your experiences so far..

Fastsigns2041

Fastsigns Palm Harbor
that is odd. Where you dressed in a batman suit or something?

lol, I wish. I talked for a good solid hour with the EFI/Rastek guy as well as the OCE rep. Even the guy running the gigantic Gandy predator BS'ed with me for a good half hour even though I told him flat out the machine was way out of my price range.

Thanks for the info Colorado, I'll give him a call later today.

Letterbox Mike

When all else fails go direct - One of the owners

Jack Skidmore

if he doesn't answer -- Leave a message i promise you'll get a response.
Don't be afraid to let him know of your experiences so far..

This.

They're a smaller company, sometimes you'll need to leave a message but they will get back to you. I think your experience is unique, and probably a result of them being a fairly small company who is probably really tired and recovering from the ISA show.

That said, we just bought their 500H printer sight unseen (I'd never seen it in person, nor did I see samples from it) simply because their customer service was so impressive. So hang in there, they will get you taken care of.

Another alternative would be to call Advantage Sign Supply, they sell CET's equipment (except for the hybrid, because of a conflict of interest in also selling HP's hybrid FB series), they will also definitely be able to help you and I highly recommend them.

CS-SignSupply-TT

If all else fails, try contacting me about the FLORA. FLORA was the across the aisle neighbor of CET at ISA. We are happy to help you find the BEST flatbed solution for your business.

10sacer

You may have also left your message at the wrong prompt. There are two companies there - CET color and Express Color. Same overall owner, but one company makes the equipment and the other is a print service provider.

CET Color

signdesigner,

This is Jack Skidmore from CET Color. I'm sorry for your experience. I just sent you a PM.

JS

HulkSmash

signdesigner,

This is Jack Skidmore from CET Color. I'm sorry for your experience. I just sent you a PM.

JS

Hey Jack,

Welcome aboard -- Good to see you here. Let me know if you have any demo units left from the show.
If not any specials?

take care

-Adam