• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's the price market these days?

7SEASON

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I'm so happy to be here finally ;)
I have a common question, hope someone can help me...
Anyone knows about the price for vehicle wrap printing and installation? Thanks bunches!

OldPaint

got some doin em cheaper then vinyl.........but they wont be around long....then somebody else will come along and think they can do em cheaper))))

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I'm so happy to be here finally ;)
I have a common question, hope someone can help me...
Anyone knows about the price for vehicle wrap printing and installation? Thanks bunches!

you can't be serious, if you are, just leave now....

if not, don't type here until you've read at least 100 hello posts.....

7SEASON

Thanks from Calgary.
You are right. "how much is a sign?" There must be many restrict conditions... I hope myself will catch up on the forum soon.

Welcome from Winnipeg.

You're not going to get a straight answer to your question.

(how much is a sign?)

7SEASON

Great Comments!

Thank you for spending time explain your thought on my question. I really appreciate!
The bottom line is that there are about 20 variables that dictate what you would charge vs what someone on the other side of the country/continent.

Asking people how much a wrap is, is almost as vague as asking how long is a piece of string.

You need to know your overhead, material costs, equipment costs, efficiency in design, production, and installation, and then of course you'll have to be in line with what the other shops in your area are charging.

This is why we don't get involved in wraps unless they are for our good customers - because every conversation with a new customer (read: tire-kicker) about it starts with "how much is a wrap?"

If someone put a gun to my head and demanded an answer I would say "somewhere between $2,000 and $3,500"....but that's a pretty wide range.

anotherdog

If someone put a gun to my head and demanded an answer I would say "somewhere between $2,000 and $3,500"....but that's a pretty wide range.

I think if someone came into my shop, put a gun to my head, I would probably do it for free. (special "please don't shoot me" pricing).

7SEASON

Please don't shoot me

I think I have to catch up my wrapping skills in order to save my life. I'm still learning. I even can not offer them "please don't shoot me" pricing yet. New formula: free vehicle wrap = save a life = priceless
I think if someone came into my shop, put a gun to my head, I would probably do it for free. (special "please don't shoot me" pricing).

SIGNTIME

time and material, time = how long you think it will take @ your shop rate + material = cost of vinyl, lam, ink, cleaning supplies, ect (times your mark-up) and dont forget your design fee...... good luck