• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats This?

edwin

What font is this?

Attachments

• Junk..gif
    Junk..gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 100

iSign

i'm no expert... but times new roman looks close enough for most of the people i deal with.

(by the way, sorry about that spelling comment the other day :smile: ) :Big Laugh

Attachments

• MCD2.jpg
    MCD2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 63

iSign

Edwin, I tried to email you the vector file to save you a few steps if you need to typeset that... but I got Fred's email instead since you are not set up to receive emails at this site. I sent it to him to forward, but I see now that he didn't need my copy. You probably didn't need it either, but once I had it I figured whatthehellanyway

edwin

I have Times New Roman and Times New Roman PS MT.
I probably could make it work but however The lower case letters are traditional lower case. Not smaller versions of the upper case. I have thousands of fonts but don't seem to have plain ol Times.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Just type it in all caps then go back and select just the initial caps you want larger with the text cursor and increase their size. Looking at your sample, that was what was done by whomever set it up originally.

You can tell by the difference in the weight of the smaller caps that a true "small caps" font was not used to set it up.

edwin

Fred Weiss said:
Just type it in all caps then go back and select just the initial caps you want larger with the text cursor and increase their size. Looking at your sample, that was what was done by whomever set it up originally.

You can tell by the difference in the weight of the smaller caps that a true "small caps" font was not used to set it up.

Thats what I did THANKS all!