• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's up on the north west coast?

Vector

Up in Vancouver Island here. I've been recently employed with Industrial Plastics for about 10 months and they have trained me to run their sign service. Now, industrial plastics is not a native sign company. They are a franchise which deals with plexiglas and engineering plastics, fiberglass supplies, marine supplies, paints, bottles, bags, tons of crap. We also do vinyl cut signage in house and job out screen printing stuff. We have a 24" suma cutter and use Signlab e6 for software, sometimes with corel draw. It's been really interesting learning this business as I did not even have a clue this is what I'd be doing when I signed on. But I like it, and I have already done some big jobs so far. I have done several 20' signs for storefronts and stuff for cars, vans, etc. Soon we will be moving into a bigger building and expanding into the print & cut area. Just saying hi to ya'll.

jimdes

Welcome! I like your vector, Vector . . . I installed an industrial toaster oven in one of the new ferries out there. Beautiful scenery.