• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions When did this happen............................................. ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, that's right.

I still have two of them and lotsa clear tape. Funny part about that tape is, once it loses it's tackiness to pick up, ya clean it with windex and it's sticky all over again as good as the first time. Thing is, it's only good for flat stock. So banners, flat aluminum, plastic or whatever is fine, but most of that is either done on the roll-to-roll or the flatbed. Ya can't use those picker-uppers for trucks and sh!t.

Hmmmm........... curses, foiled again.:banghead:

GC Decor

Super Printer
I feel your pain, the 3M products we use went up $75 per roll over night . Ordered a new Summa T2 cutter back in Dec (6) - not expecting it in until March. Crazy prices and lead times.

ProSignTN

Yes, but not constantly on every little item. My first 48" log cost me $68. Granted, that was the late 80's and I know things go up all the time. However, it generally goes up a little at a time. Last I checked, it was I think, $146 or so. So over about 30 years, it seems to go up on an average of $4 a year. But in the last year it went up about $80some dollars ?? Was that caused by covid....... weak work force, weak delivery service, or greedy people taking advantage of a situation ??
Gino, all of the above. We've been living in the land of milk and honey for 30 years or so and wages are finally rising for the working class. It's simple economics really; when demand is greater than supply, cost of goods will increase. Covid and it's manufacturing and logistics impact have contributed mightily. A prepper, trucker friend of mine, who hauls meds out west and brings back fruits and veggies, has told me several stories about his predicaments on the road. Then you add in good old capitalism where all the players along the way want to get there dollar and wallaaa!! Shit cost a lot more. So, I'm charging a lot more.