• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

When you hire the "budget" sign company...

rob402

nice. speaking of budget sign company.... i spotted this one yesterday a few blocks from my work. initially i noticed the poor install, but then i saw the spelling and LOL. -to think this made it from design, proof, production, and install unnoticed just boggles my mind

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 432

TimToad

Not to mention that the letter spacing on nearly every word is off. T H A T really stands out like a sore thumb.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Amateur Hour at the Sign Shop!

I sooooo love stuff like this! Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside know there and complete and utter idiots out there that put up stuff like this. Makes my job easier to sell them on my company!

We just replaced some lettering on a van for a local company because it was crooked. they knew about the other stuff that was crooked but this was the worst of everything.

I measured one of the things that as "acceptable" and it was off level by 1.25"!!!! Not to mention not even centered!

The guy said that the installer the original company sent appeared to still be drunk from the night before! Yikes!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Amateur Hour at the Sign Shop!

I sooooo love stuff like this! Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside know there and complete and utter idiots out there that put up stuff like this. Makes my job easier to sell them on my company!

We just replaced some lettering on a van for a local company because it was crooked. they knew about the other stuff that was crooked but this was the worst of everything.

I measured one of the things that as "acceptable" and it was off level by 1.25"!!!! Not to mention not even centered!

The guy said that the installer the original company sent appeared to still be drunk from the night before! Yikes!!

I think I knew that guy !!!