• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I find and purchase?

D2S

My last thread might have seemed like I was looking for a freebie but that was not the case so I apologize to Fred...

What I am looking to do is redesign my company truck, I was wondering if anyone knew where to find a 2006 Silverado Crew Cab with a short bed template? I prefer to purchase it by itself but if it is only sold as a package deal let me know and I will go that route. Thank you for anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction.

Adam

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you don’t have any of the many ‘Auto’ art collections out there….. simply take a picture of your truck, scan it, trace it into your desired program and go to town. Evidently it doesn’t have to be exact or you’d be more willing to buy the proper software for such an event as your own vehicle.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The two main players, Digital Auto Library and MR-Clipart just announced a merger. MR-Clipart offers individual templates at their website. You would have to do a search to see if they have the template you're looking for though.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Exactly what Fred said....................

and who would know better ??????? :wink:

D2S

Yeah Fred I checked that link when you PMed it to me but they dont have my model, I will have to do the Gino idea and just take a picture and work with it, not a big deal just seeing what was out there. Thanks guys

adam

doublesky

Mr. ClipArt has an extended cab long bed... i would buy that one and modify the bed based on your measurements... that'll be a lot more accurate.

Flame

Just my $0.02... but I never use the Auto library for anything other than providing examples to e-mail to customers. I make my own rough templates, and work off of those. I've never heard of ONE template that worked properly, and fit right. There are far too many variables. Just take a lot of measurements and a picture. Use the picture as reference, and design from there. Take a lot more measurements, tweak, print and apply.

How I do it anyways. I don't trust the templates...