• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I find Classic / Period Designs Clipart

John L

I am in need of some panel designs, old school style, like the Golden Studio stuff. I was considering ordering the package from them, but I really only need a few pieces for a current spec project I have in mind. I won't even be getting paid for it...it's just for our display.

Any idea where I could get stuff like that for less of an investment?

Thanks,
John

geedub

google image search what you're looking for and redraw it yourself. no one is going to know that you stole their image.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
By the time you scan and vector, you could have probably saved money by purchasing a 210 dollar Golden Studio disc, or an 85.00 Butler Gold disc...and you get a lot more stuff to work with in the future.

Marlene

Stealing images isn't a great idea and I hope you don't do that as suggested. Since you're using it for your display to sell this type of sign, invest in the CD and get good artwork to put out there. If that isn't in your budget right now, put together a sample using flourishes found in most clipart. The other thing you can try is to look at Fred's clipart as he can sell you a single piece at a good price.

imaSIGNr

I have some great border designs from an old art nouveau clip art booklet. Here is one page.

Attachments

• art nouveau.jpg
    art nouveau.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 94
If you ever even think of purchasing Mike Jackson's collections (GOLDEN ERA STUDIOS) just do it, you can not go wrong. And you get to talk to a legend in our craft (and a heck of a nice guy). If you can only purchase one my pick would be the Americana Collection, OR the Centennial. www.goldenstudios.com